Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Little Preview

Here's a little preview of the West Bloomfield Woods Nature Preserve. This place is one of the first things you'll see. In the middle are pictures with maps, plenty of information, and some fun facts. There are benches around it, so it's a good rest area. You might need it. The trails branch out from here. Watch out for the bikes on the trails that they're allowed. They're supposed to look for you, but I almost got run over standing in plain view.

This is the trail that I walked for a little ways. I turned back around when it branched, up ahead. I didn't explore this park further yet, because this was only a scouting mission. I had more parks to see, so this was only the beginning of my adventure today. An everyday adventure isn't always short, but it's almost always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment