Monday, August 4, 2008

Gene Simmons

Sunday I was watching a little bit of TV, and Gene Simmons Family Jewels came on. I don't usually watch shows like this, but I like this one. This episode, Gene and his family were all in Mexico. They were looking for fun things to do together, and guess what they did? They went for an adventure on a nature trail. They looked like they had a great time. They went up and down hills and seemed fascinated by a waterfall beside the trail. I thought this all seemed pretty familiar. Then I laughed to myself. These rich people had to go all the way down to Mexico to go on a nature hike. This was a rare thing for them, and they loved it. What was funny is that I can go a few miles from my house to do this, and I can go every day if I want. Their trip must have cost a lot of money, and I'm sure they had fun, but I don't have to spend a dime, and I can have a fun adventure like that every day. I like TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment