Sunday, August 3, 2008

Clarenceville Bridge


This bridge is in Livonia, on Middlebelt between 7 Mile and 8 Mile. It's main purpose is for students of the Clarenceville schools to cross Middlebelt safely. I like bridges, so I decided to take a nice close look at it. I remember walking across a bridge like this when I was a kid, and I've liked them ever since. It's interesting because these are bridges only for pedestrians. Whenever I see a bridge just for walking, I think what a great adventure it would be to walk across it. You might think it's not that big of a deal, but try it once, it doesn't take that long to walk along a bridge like this. Think of the view when you get up there. For me, this is a great everyday adventure that leaves me with happy thoughts for the rest of the day. See what it feels like for yourself.I mean it, give it a try. Go find a bridge and walk across. Get up there and look around. You'll be a happier person. When you see that I'm right, come back here and tell me about your everyday adventure.

2 comments:

  1. This was a great post. An explanation, a feeling, and then a challenge. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melva, every bit of encouragement helps.

    ReplyDelete