Monday, August 11, 2008

Creepy Swamp Trail

This place is full of swamps. This boardwalk wraps around through the lowest section. It sits pretty close to the swampy ground and the water. I wouldn't want to meet an alligator right now, so I'm glad this is in Michigan. Maybe this is where Swamp Thing comes from. I'm sure there are plenty of other creepy crawlys around here. I think I'll be sure to stay on the boards. I wonder what's around the corner. I have to say, even though it's really creepy looking here, creepy in this case is a pretty good time. Every adventure on the nature trails is different, but the thing they all have in common is that they're all some of the most fun I've ever had.

Is that an alligator in the water? What? Are you sure? It couldn't be... this is Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment