Monday, August 18, 2008

The Chalet

The Chalet. One of our last stops in this nature park. As you can see, it's either being worked on or demolished. Hopefully the former. This is a nice place to stop and rest. I'm sitting on a stone bench as I take this picture. This place is designed to be a good place to sit and relax, and have a good view of nature as you do. A place like this, made mostly of brick and stone, always makes me think of lost ancient civilizations. I know it looks a lot newer than that, but that's always what comes to my mind. They're my thoughts; I'll think the way I want. It makes it more fun that way anyway. What better way to have an everyday adventure than with a good imagination? There are plaques and that big mural on the sides of the chimney. Cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment