Wednesday, August 13, 2008

West Bloomfield Woods Nature Preserve

West Bloomfield Woods Nature Preserve is a park that I've been driving by for a long time, but I never knew it was there. I found this one through an internet search. When I saw where it was, I was shocked. It's just down the road from The Orchard Lake Nature Sanctuary. Go west from there on Pontiac Trail to 4655 Arrowhead Road. This one has a picnic area, bike trails, and my favorite, hiking trails. I have only been a short way on one trail but it looked promising. The only thing I didn't like, was that there was a box for trail maps, but it was empty. Hopefully they'll fix this when I go back. This one looks like it might provide me with some pretty good everyday adventures. Here's a link to the website with more information and better directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment