Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm Learning. Are You?

I have to say, when I started this website and became The Everyday Adventurer, I didn't fully realize what would happen. It truly has become an everyday adventure for me. I never expected to learn so much about different plants and animals. When I had the idea for the site, I said I didn't want to get into identifying these things. I didn't know at the time how interesting it would become to learn about these things. I always say I like to learn new things, and now I am doing that in new and interesting ways. This whole thing started as a quest for knowledge and wisdom, and I believe I am gaining some of both. I am slowly branching out from only nature into many other things. The future holds new and more exciting adventures, and I hope to learn even more as I go on. I also believe my writing is steadily improving, so this place can become more enjoyable and interesting to the readers. I hope that anyone reading this will explore this site further, and follow me on my everyday adventures. You might learn something yourself. Then, who knows? Maybe you'll have ideas for your own adventures. They don't have to be every day, but just enough to make you a happier person. After looking around, leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I have not only been enjoying your insights but I've been checking out your links. The Wiseacre is especially good. Keep it up!

    Monnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only going to get better from here.

    And WiseAcre Gardens is a goldmine.

    ReplyDelete