Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gas - Cash Or Credit

Most of the gas stations around me are now charging a higher price for gas if you use a credit card instead of cash. I may not have all the necessary information, but it seems to me that the stations are blaming the high prices on the credit card companies, and not the oil companies. I won't go into the bigger issue. Everyone else has that covered. This cash vs. credit thing is only hurting people like me. I don't want to carry that much cash. I believe gas stations should have the right to charge whatever they want for their product. I also believe I have the right to choose not to go to them for my gas. I think I'll go to a gas station with prices I consider a little more acceptable to me. Unfortunately, the good ones are dropping like flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment