Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Asking Directions

I decided to go back to Woodland Hills Nature Park today. I haven't been there in a while so I decided it was time. Well, I got there and there was a man in the parking lot who was asking people something. I saw him talking to the other people and didn't pay too much attention. The others left and as I got out of my car I saw him looking in my direction. I wondered what was going on. I hoped it wasn't something bad. I walked over towards the trail entrance, and the man. He just needed to know where Heritage Park was. Oh good, this was an easy one. I gave him very good directions so he was sure to find it. He thanked me and was on his way, and I was on mine. I wondered why nobody else knew where it was. It's the biggest park around. I guess not enough people have been here yet. I'll have to work on that.

2 comments:

  1. I have a favorite spot too that I would like to share with others. It deserves a whole web site so I've been putting it off. Too bad you live so far away. I think we'd have a good time together exploring each others Everyday Adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just good to know that there is somebody else out there that appreciates things like this. I started this blog hoping to share these things with others. Maybe they can learn from both of us.

    ReplyDelete