Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Mushroom Village

Alice took a small bite of a small mushroom and shrunk down to a size even smaller than them.

"Come live with us as the Smurfs do," said one of the now huge mushrooms.

Alice wasn't sure that was such a good idea, so she took another bite out of one of these mushroom houses.

After she grew big, Alice looked down at the tiny mushroom village and thought she would like to be very far away.

The mushrooms said, "Where will you go? Who will you visit?"

Maybe she should visit the other side of the world. The mushrooms whispered their farewell to the wind. Soon it was down, down, down the rabbit hole.

I'll talk to you later.

4 comments:

  1. My human loves mushrooms... but nothing interesting seems to happen to her when she eats them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just taking pictures of mushrooms yesterday. Maybe I should go out and take another look at them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Alice is visiting me.
    Let's check it out.
    :-)
    I am writing a post for this coming Saturday, but "making fun" of you.
    Alice asked you not to be angry.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I take pictures of mushrooms I think of you, my oldest friend on the internet.

      Delete