Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Ducks On The Pond

There seem to be many creatures in the pond I like to watch. I've seen turtles and many types of birds. Oddly enough, I've never seen any alligators. I guess I would be the first one to see an alligator in an Iowa pond. But I have ducks instead. They're just as fun. They really are.

I followed these two to their destination on the other side of the pond. They wanted to be over there because I was over here. Ducks always seem to swim away from me. Not like my old friends, the geese.

These ducks in the last two pictures were very difficult to see because of the bad lighting. I edited the pictures as much as I felt was reasonable so I could share them properly without them looking too obnoxious.

You can see both ducks if you look at the pictures very closely. They really are there. I mean it.

Why do I share these pictures that are so hard to see? Why not just share the good ones? Because that wouldn't be real life. These shady pictures are real life. This is how I really saw the ducks. This is a real experience. What I really like to share is my experience, not some old fancy pictures.

So this was a view of another everyday adventure by the guy stuck in an old smelly rat costume. I rented this suit nine years ago as a joke. I wonder if they're still waiting for me to return it. I probably never will, even if I somehow get this zipper unstuck, because I probably owe them a great deal of money for it by this time. I'll talk to you later.

5 comments:

  1. Lol. Maybe you could negotiate a flat fee for payment, Ratty. Ducks and geese swim away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are the only resident of Iowa who would be interested in seeing alligators at a nature park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet if you saw an alligator instead of a ducks it would have wanted to be on the same side of the pond

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better to see ducks than alligators and water moccasins like we do here in Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your rat costume.
    But not the smell.
    I like your friendly geese.
    But not the runaway ducks.

    ReplyDelete