Friday, July 1, 2016

What's Up, Doc?

There are rabbits everywhere around here. I could open my front door and see rabbits just like this one much of the time. But I didn't do that this time. No. That would be too easy. I went out to the hills to find some genuine wild rabbits that may have never seen a human before.

When he saw me this little rabbit looked up and said, "What the heck is that ugly thing?" Hey, it's not every day that a rabbit sees a crazy guy with a camera wearing a rat suit. I know it's a strange sight. I didn't used to realize it until people began running from me.

After the rabbit got a good look at me it decided to go back to its main business. But I'm not foolish enough to think it didn't keep an eye on me. Even if he'd never seen anything like me before he probably wasn't too fond of me pointing my camera at him.

Look closely at the rabbits mouth in the pictures above and below. You can see the difference between them if you look closely. See? I knew you would. That difference is the reason I have two similar pictures here. The rabbit is chewing on the grass in front of it.

I'm on a quest this summer. I want to get video of a herd of bison. I've shown you up close pictures of some in the past, but I forgot the video. I hope to change that one of these days. Maybe I'll ride one of them this time. I don't know, they're kind of dangerous.

Maybe I'll show you a herd of rabbits one of these times. That's something I've never shown before. I know just where to look. Now I have two quests. I wonder which one I'll complete first. We'll find out one of these times. I'll talk to you later.

8 comments:

  1. cute pics of the bunnies, i like their sweet pink ears. my yard and under my deck is full of bunnies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, those are cute bunny pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute rabbit. I saw 4 of them running around in my back yard the other day

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a few around my house,we have a few tame ones running loose at the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have more bunnies hopping around this year than ever; they're so much fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My money is riding on the herd of bunnies. But don't ride them either!! Rabbits always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have the same type in my area. Difficult to take photos though as they never keep still :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous young thing! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete