Here are the rules
- Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.
6 Random Things about me
- I'm a very private person. I have trouble revealing anything about myself to anyone. That's why not very many people here know much about me. It's been a struggle for me to open up a bit, and games like this help me. I've been getting better about that, and there's even a few of you out there that know my real name now. I'll reveal things about me every once in a while.
- Part of the reason I started this blog was to motivate my nature and hiking activities. I started seriously doing each of them at the same time. It's been working very well. They both keep each other going.
- Scott mentioned eating dog food in his post. I did something else. I think it's kind of funny to feed dog food to the kids in the family. It might be kind of evil, but it doesn't hurt them. Most kids in my family have eaten dog food now. Some of them even like it, even a few that are now grown still do. You should see the looks of outrage on their parents faces when they see the kid eating dog treats.
- I like music very much. I think I included this on the last one, but I'll do it again. Queen is my favorite music group. I've even made a few posts here about them to help promote their new album, in my own way. I like other music, but Queen is special to me.
- When I was a kid my dad used to get farm animals for us. He grew up on a farm. That may not sound strange, but it is if you know that we lived right in the middle of the city of Detroit. It's not a very good place to keep farm animals, but we did it on several occasions.
- Finally, this one is the big one. Some of you have already figured this out, but some don't know at all. I never told anyone, because no one ever asked. Some here have wondered if Ratty is male or female. I'm a man.
Here's My 6 Tag Links
Please, anyone reading this, visit these sites. They're all excellent blogs. You won't be sorry. They're all unique, and they're all very good. Along with a few others, I visit these sites very often, every day if I can.
Any of you that I have tagged only have to play if you want to. Last time I was tagged I wasn't really confident about blogging to do it properly. I understand there are also other reasons why you can't or don't want to play, so there is no obligation. But if you do want to play, it's seems like a fun game.
There you go. That's my Tag Post. This is my post for today. I'll have more nature stuff tomorrow.