Monday, September 15, 2008

Signs Signs, Everywhere The Signs

Don't you just hate it when you find a sign like this? The trail goes right on past the fence, and it looks so inviting. Don't you wonder what's there? Nothing interesting, really. It's only somebody's house, blah, that's pretty boring. I've never had the urge to see somebody else's boring, generic house. I can see my own house. That's a lot more fun, because I have all my stuff there.

I'll tell you though, standing on this side of a keep out sign is, for some reason, never any fun. But if you get to be the person standing on the other side, it's loads of fun watching the one with the camera standing there drooling at nothing. I want a sign like this! I'll paint a picture of clouds on the other side, and stand there and smile at it. I know it's weird, but it's what I want.

Seriously, make sure if you see a sign like this, do what it says. There really is no fun reason to see the blank side of the sign. If you turn to the right here, instead of going straight, you can be back out in nature and seeing something wonderful. A pond, ducks, and more!

I included this picture just because I sometimes like to use it as my desktop wallpaper. It's pretty boring though, unless somebody else is looking at it. Then the fun can start!

No comments:

Post a Comment