Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Queen + Paul Rodgers

Here's something a little different than I usually put here, and I don't care. There are not very many things I like as much as this, so here it is.

The new Queen + Paul Rodgers album came out in the UK Monday, and in the USA in a little over a month! Queen has always been my favorite, and I can't wait to buy this album. This is the album I'll be listening to in my car, while searching for all my next everyday adventures. I have The Cosmos Rocks widget at the bottom of the page so anyone can hear samples of it for themselves. Here's some of the email they sent me about the release with more details.


The Cosmos Rocks - Out Today!
The brand new Queen + Paul Rodgers studio album is released today in the UK and the Rest Of The World.

Order 'The Cosmos Rocks' and new single 'C-lebrity' now through Queen Online (UK/ROW) and pre-order through Skyroo (North America).

"Our teachers were The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, blues & soul..."

The album is released in three physical formats: standard CD, deluxe package which includes additional DVD featuring 15 highlight performances by Queen + Paul Rodgers from the band's Super Live in Japan concert recorded live at Saitama Super Arena, Tokyo on 27th October 2005, along with double gate-fold vinyl release. The album will also have a special digital release including bonus tracks.

Coinciding with the release of The Cosmos Rocks, Queen + Paul Rodgers embark on a 33-date Europe and Northern Eurasia tour beginning mid-September. The tour reaches the UK on October 10 with 11 dates including two at London 02 and the tour's final date at Wembley Arena on November 8.

1. Cosmos Rockin'
2. Time To Shine
3. Still Burnin'
4. Small
5. Warboys
6. We Believe
7. Call Me
8. Voodoo
9. Some Things That Glitter
10. C-lebrity
11. Through The Night
12. Say It's Not True
13. Surf's Up . . . School's Out !
14. (small reprise)

Click here to listen to clips and enter a competition to win the Queen back catalogue through the Queen + Paul Rodgers 'Cosmos Rocks' widget

Produced and performed by Brian May, Paul Rodgers and Roger Taylor

This album is dedicated to Freddie Mercury

The Cosmos Rocks is released in the US/Canada on October 28th 2008.

We Will Rock You Tour Tickets - on sale now! Click here for more details

2 comments:

  1. I've heard this album and it is fantastic. The Cosmos Rock is outstanding! I like every song and that is really unusual. Most albums have at least on throwaway but not this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope a lot more people feel this way, so they will continue to make music. Queen is always outstanding. That's why they're my favorite. Everyone should get The Cosmos Rocks.

    ReplyDelete