Monday, September 1, 2008

The Pictures Are Back!

Here they are, they're back! I'm back from my more than everyday adventure. Being the Everyday Adventurer made me extremely busy for a few days. These sawed off tree logs are the first pictures from some of that. As you can see in the post labels below, these are from Woodland Hills. I decided to go back through here earlier than I expected, and I'm glad I did.

The first thing I saw here was the tree problem again. There are fallen trees everywhere. More are ready to go. I saw another place, miles away, where there was a whole small forest where the trees were all dead. I hope that's not happening here. I worry it's some kind of tree disease. I don't care as much if it happens somewhere else, but these nature parks are a kind of sanctuary for me as well as the animals. This seems kind of depressing, but my journey here was about to get much better. Like I said before, maybe it's a normal occurrence. I am still learning about all of this.

Anyway, I thought these tree sections made nice pictures. So here's the first of a few exciting things I've seen these last few days. It only gets better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment