Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Scenes From The Island

Being a very small island, the best pictures were of the surrounding lake. I stood at the shore taking as many as I could before it was time to go. My back still hurt, and I was attempting to stretch to make it better. So far it wasn't working. I'm not really one to complain about a strained back. What kind of everyday adventurer would I be if I did that?

As you can see, Kent Lake is pretty big. These pictures will make great wallpaper. They're from the north shore of the island, away from the boats. I came over here to get away from everyone and the noise they were making. It made it much easier to get my pictures without being crowded.

I decided to take a picture of the water at the shore. I've tried this before without good results, but the water here was very clear, and the day was perfect. It makes you want to stick your feet right in.

Here's another one. I'm looking off to the right this time. You can see that it's a pretty long distance that way. My brother told me the lake goes on for miles.

Well, even though my back wasn't much better, it was time to get back to the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment