Friday, September 12, 2008

Back Out On The Water

Last post I was perilously stranded on a deserted island with a bad back, but I made a narrow escape. It turned out to be pretty easy. I heroically whined and complained until my brother decided to captain the boat. See, no problem. After all, I am The Everyday Adventurer!

Now that we were back on the water, I felt pretty good. I could sit back while someone else did all the work. The new skipper of the ship says he likes rowing the boat. It does look like fun. Hey, I wanna row a boat.

Eh, he can have it. My back still hurts. This is a great view though. Go the other way! You're rowing wrong! Hey kid, no standing in the boat! Ahh, what a view. You can see everything from here.

Look, there's a water slide out there. There are all sorts of things you can do here. There's a beach where you can go swimming, somewhere around here. No swimming for me.

This was a fun two hours. Seems more like three days for some reason. As I stepped onto the dock, I was glad to be back on dry land to end this watery journey.

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment