Monday, November 6, 2023

From Nature's Whispers to Dreamy Depths: Where to Find My Stories Online

Hey there, everybody!

I think it's about time I shared a small update with you about where I've been scatterin' my words across the internet like autumn leaves on a blustery day. I've been divvying up my time between this cozy corner of the web and a few other nooks where I spin my yarns.


Now, you might already know about "Nature Center Magazine," where I'm one of the folks weaving tales and sharing whispers about the great outdoors. It’s a place where us writers get to natter about the birds, the bees, and the rustle of leaves underfoot. Anything that’s part and parcel of the natural world gets its due over there. And let me tell you, it’s a real treat for those who fancy a walk in the woods or a paddle down a stream, all from the comfort of your favorite chair.


Then there's my little shadowy corner of the web dubbed "Rat Tales." That’s where the light of my laptop flickers into the wee hours as I craft fictional short stories. They’re often as dark and twisty as a winter gale on the moors, with a fair few sending shivers down your spine. Mind you, it’s not all doom and gloom. Every now and again, I’ll spin a tale that’ll tickle your funny bone, just to prove the sun does shine on a rat's tail sometimes.


And, oh, let's not forget about "Strange Dreams Of The Rat." If you ever fancied a peek into the oddly creative nooks and crannies of my noggin, that’s the place to be. I share the odd, vivid dreams that frequent my sleep, giving you a front-row seat to the theater of my subconscious. It’s a bit like reading the diary of a man who’s had one too many cups of tea before bed – strange, unpredictable, but always intriguing.

I know, I know, seems like I’m spread as thin as butter on too much bread, but worry not. I’ve still got plenty of butter to go around, and this blog here won’t be left wanting. I’m just adding a bit more flavor to the internet, one word at a time.

So, keep your eyes peeled, your minds open, and your bookmarks handy. There's plenty to read, and heavens knows, I've got plenty to tell. As always, I’m mighty grateful for the time you spend with my words, and I hope you’ll saunter over to my other haunts for a spell.

'Til next time, keep your feet warm and your thoughts wild.

I'll talk to you later, Ratty

3 comments:

  1. The 2nd dark image is so cool for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first scene could be part of my worst nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been over to 'Strange Dreams' Ratty...I'll be sure to check it out. Glad to see your still posting!!

    ReplyDelete