Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Found A Giant Cow

Guess what I did. I bought a glow in the dark t-shirt and then I found a giant cow. I know it sounds a little strange, but I don't care. I do what I do. I actually go out and look for these things. You should have seen me jumping up and down for joy when I found this cow.

The cow was this statue standing outside of the Dean's Foods factory in Sioux Falls. I know I'm mentioning Dean's Foods, but don't think this is an add for them. I love things like chip dip, but their chip dip tastes like turpentine to me. So I avoid most things with their name on it. Maybe I'm missing out on something good though. I don't know.

I can't say I disagree with everything they do. I don't even mean to sound like I'm bashing them. It's just the mood I'm in. I'm sure their products are just fine, except their chip dip. And I really like this giant cow statue they have. So now maybe I'm a fan. I'm going to purposely look for one of their products and try it just because of this cow.

I actually drove past this cow once before I got the idea to get a few pictures. When the idea hit me I did a u-turn in the middle of traffic and zoomed back there to get a few pictures of this giant cow statue that everyone else was ignoring. I don't care, because it made me happy just to see it.

That's my giant cow story. I'll talk to you later.


18 comments:

  1. That's just what we bloggers do--I will stop and take pictures of odd things too and if I don't have my camera with me, sometimes I'll go back and try to get it later. I missed a great moon shot though and when I tried to get it the next few days, it wasn't there anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just hate it when you miss stuff like that? I have too many misses to count.

      Delete
  2. Anderson Erickson has a pair of cows, baby and mom, in Des Moines. I like their products best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to watch out for their stuff. I've never heard of them before.

      Delete
  3. Hey, you don't see a giant cow every day! That is, unless you live near the Dean's Foods factory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's no cow...you have a steer...or whatever boy cows are called. I have the COW to match your steer...look here:http://duckandwheelwithstring.blogspot.com/2013/05/mooovin-on.html

    Maybe they can meet someday!

    You are not the only giant cow lover, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your cow and my cow look very similar. Maybe they're related.

      Delete
  5. i do that too, take pictures of what I see interesting despite to others they may not understand it :) love the garland over the cow's neck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's what makes us bloggers so special.

      Delete
  6. A giant cow with a white udder? Maybe that is what's wrong with their products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe their other products are just fine, but that chip dip is awful.

      Delete
  7. I try to imagine, along your lines,
    but,
    most importantly, I see cows everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'd have the same reaction as you.

    ReplyDelete