Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Swinging In The Breeze

I think I have a theme for the week. I don't know what these people did to get hanged, but I'm glad I wasn't one of them. For all of you who live outside of America, they do this kind of thing all the time here. It's fun for everyone, except for those who are on the end of the ropes.

It's getting close to Halloween so I'll be torturing you with scenes like this one at least a few more times. There are some good ones and some bad ones. I'll let you decide which is which. I liked them all. I decided to keep these posts short so I'll talk to you later.

14 comments:

  1. Oh my - someone has a good sense of humour out in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think people like the fun of Halloween around here.

      Delete
  2. I bet you will having way more gruesome posts on your blog than my human will have on her photo blog. Her Halloween posts are generally pretty silly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next one gets really gruesome. Where's your human's blog? I'd like to see it.

      Delete
  3. looks creepy, halloween is indeed near!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year.

      Delete
  4. Halloween does bring out the gruesome in us. Seems like more than it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like Halloween was better when I was a kid. Not because I was a kid, but kids don't do Halloween things as much anymore.

      Delete