Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween!

My last Halloween post features this creepy graveyard. It looks kinda creepy, doesn't it? Well, maybe not. But it was still fun to look at while I was there. I keep wondering if that's a real cow skull in the front of the picture. It's very possible since there are so many cows around here. A graveyard with real skulls.

Halloween is almost here. Do kids still Trick or Treat where you live? Wherever I go they don't seem to do it as much as they did when I was a kid. We seem to be losing one of the best times of the year. I hope I'm wrong about that. Anyway, I wish you all a Happy Halloween!

Talk to you later.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ratty- there is still T&T here, although a growing trend is Truck or Treat, where people all come to a church (or other) parking lot so everyone is part of some known "community" and then I guess they pass out treats from their car trunks. Sounds odd to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your Halloween photos. You found some really creative displays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody comes to our house for Halloween (which I love - kitties don't like strangers coming to the door all night), but down the hill from our street, the neighborhood is quite popular for trick or treaters - people travel to bring their kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trick or treating is not popular in our neighborhood anymore, i know, probably in other neighborhoods in san diego, it still is. however, it is very popular at the mall, that's where alot of kids go to since they probably feel like they are having a HUGE party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween though it is not common in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had lots of trick and treaters which was lovely as we had bought so much candy for them. It's nice as the parents join them and we get a chance to meet all the people in our neighbourhood. That is one scary cow skull, real or not!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a good Halloween picture! Hope you had a good Hallow's eve Ratty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comments, everybody.

    ReplyDelete