Thursday, November 5, 2009
Fun Nature Trivia
But what's the catch? How is this a game? Let me tell you! The trick here is that the answers to the trivia questions are hidden in this post somewhere. After you read the questions, see if you can find them! I'll reveal the easy solution tomorrow for any of you who can't figure it out. The real main point of the game is that you read the questions before the answers; that's what makes the questions fun. Here we go!
01. What type of animal is a Saki?
02. What insect depends the most upon sight, rather than sound, to locate mates?
Answer: The Firefly
03. What extinct bird was named for the Portuguese word for "stupid"?
Answer: The Dodo Bird
04. What is the largest island in the world?
05. What U.S. spider has poison that is 15 times as powerful as rattlesnake venom?
Answer: The Black Widow
06. What creature proved to be much faster than a horse in a 1927 race in Sydney, Australia?
Answer: The kangaroo
07. Which animal produces the biggest baby?
Answer: Blue Whale
08. What is the correct name for a rabbit's tail?
09. Which is the largest Fresh water lake in the world?
Answer: Lake Superior, which borders my home state of Michigan
10. How many teeth does an elephant have?
11. Did you like this trivia game?
Answer: Yes, it was wonderful