Wednesday, January 25, 2023

I'm Still Wandering Around

 

Hello, is anybody there? It's been a very long time. You have probably all wandered off looking for some actual activity. But if any of you are still lurking around, I just wanted to let you know that I am well.

I have been posting new articles on Nature Center Magazine recently, and I have written new stories on my other blog Rat Tales. I may even stop back around here from time to time, but for now it's easier to post on those other sites.


You can find those other websites above this post on my link bar. I think I have written some good stuff there, but I guess that's for you to decide. It's been good talking to you again after all this time, and I'll hopefully see some of the old familiar names in the comments sections of those other sites. Thanks.

I'll talk to you later.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing okay, Rat man. I seldom post as it has become difficult for me. Thanks for the update posted here. All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete