Monday, June 17, 2013

Little And Yellow

I decided to go back and get some more pictures of these little yellow flowers. I was fighting bugs the whole way. I still haven't been able to defeat them but I'm getting stronger. I got these closeups because I'm still obsessed with macro shots for some reason, even though I never can seem to get them quite right.

It never occurred to me until now to take a few pictures of all the flowers at the same time. I hope I can do it before the flowers end up going away. I'm not sure if I'll accomplish that goal because they didn't look so good last time I saw them at a distance.

My camera problems continue, but the day of me getting a new one keeps getting pushed back. I'm waiting for a few things to happen so I can do all the things I want, but it all keeps slipping away. Soon I'll catch up with all of those things and I'll be traveling around with a new camera and a new pair of eyeglasses on my head. I keep thinking it won't be long now.

I'd say I did pretty good at this one picture, even though I was being attacked by a swarm of bugs and I had trouble seeing it all with the camera. I wish the lighting was a little better though. That's what happens when you try to take a good macro shot when you're hopping up and down trying to dodge mosquitoes. That's enough for now, talk to you next time.

7 comments:

  1. We have little yellow flowers like that in our neighborhood, and my human enjoys photographing them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These yellow flowers seem to be very good subjects.

      Delete
  2. that's a lovely shot of the yellow flower, glad youw ere able to take some shots with your problematic camera, hope soon you get to get a new one and hopefully by then, less bugs in your area

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the pictures get better with a new camera. The problem might just be me though.

      Delete
  3. I am currently playing around with my camera a bit more Ratty to try and get better photos for my blog, I have recently found out what the macro button does and I am having quite a bit of fun with it but if you can give me any pointers on photos that I post I would be truly grateful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Playing around with macro shots can be fun, especially if you get good at it. The best thing is to be patient. I usually keep most things on automatic.

      Delete
  4. My new camera doesn't take nearly as good macros as the old one. Happy snapping and slapping!

    ReplyDelete