Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Current And Beyond

As you look at the picture of my dog Isabella, (such a wonderful dog), you might be able to understand why I haven't been posting anything. If you haven't guessed, it's because this picture is what I have to post. I've been kind of unsuccessful at getting good new nature material to post.

Every bit of ground surface around here seems to be covered in super-slippery ice, which I encountered the hard way the other day. It didn't feel very good when I crashed to the ground.

But today I was finally able to dig out my ice cleats from their elusive hiding place in my garage. It took me forever and a day to find them. So I'm going to go back out there with some good traction attached to the bottoms of my feet this time. Hopefully, I can have something good by the end of the week.

And finally, I have a cool new idea for a nature post that maybe nobody else has ever tried. I'm not going to reveal what it is until it happens because I want to be the first one to do it. And I'm not sure how entertained all of you will be by it, but I will find it to be revolutionary. I'll reveal more when I actually do this amazing stunt.

So with that, I'll talk to you later.

8 comments:

  1. It is difficult to have nature post this time of year, Ratty. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now you've sparked our curiosity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cold is bad enough but I've is the worst. I sure enjoyed seeing Isabella though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...she is such a lovely gal! Be careful, Ratty! No more falling, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I say you may need the help from Alice.

    ReplyDelete