Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In The Spirit Of Tag

WiseAcre invited me to a game of Tag. It looks fun but I'm not up to it yet. I decided to make a post in the spirit of things anyway. Here's a link to his post.


Here are the rules (Number 4 and 5 are where I stalled, because I don't know enough bloggers yet. I'm getting there)

1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


6 Random Things about me

1. The name "Ratty" is originally the name of my imaginary friend from my early childhood.
2. I'm a computer geek and a half, but I don't look the part at all. No one would ever guess.
3. One of the reasons I started this blog was to improve my writing skills.
4. My favorite baseball player was actually only a manager. Sparky Anderson from the Detroit Tigers.
5. I like to read a lot. I keep a book with me wherever I go.
6. Music is very important to me. My favorite group is Queen.


Here's the part that I had trouble with. Here's 6 Links (not tags)

1. Writing and Art - A new friend and a very good site. Her writing is fantastic, her art is heavenly.
2. Who with the Autumn night - Another new friend and fellow hiker and nature lover.
3. Dr. Fong's House Of Mysteries - Very strange, very strange indeed.
4. Poor Richard's Almanac - Lovers of Benjamin Franklin, history, and everyday life.
5. Nature's Wallpaper - Another person from Michigan, with some great photos.
6. Michigan In Pictures - More interesting pictures from Michigan

Not all know me, but I like to comment on their sites. I'm a fan of all of these. Some are becoming friends.

5 comments:

  1. hi, you have a beautiful site with lots of info. thank you so much for your service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, Ratty! And thanks for sharing why you're called Ratty (we HAD wondered... ). We loved RatFinks when we were kids, does that count?! But you didn't mention in this post that you also love one of our own heroes, Alice Cooper! We were thrilled to see that. Anyway, good to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Asif, and thank you for the comment.

    OurfriendBen, thanks for your wonderful blog. I'll have to find out what RatFinks is. As far as Alice Cooper goes, he's always been one of my favorites, and he only seems to get better as he goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a kid I was an imaginary playmate.

    Keep it up - I already enjoy reading your blog. I'm a bit disappointed no one came over from mine and left a comment. It would be nice to have others encourage you but then I don't believe you need it. You seem to have the desire it takes.

    I'll have to check the blogs you posted. I promise I'll be nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your encouragement has been enough for me, WiseAcre. I've truly been grateful.

    They're all pretty good blogs, and at least one of them likes it when you're a little bit not nice.

    ReplyDelete