Saturday, February 23, 2019

Delilah

I want to introduce you to my new dog. Her name is Delilah. I've had her for just a few days. She is 3 months old right now. She is part German Shepherd and part mutsky. I wanted her as soon as I saw a picture of her on the internet. Yup, I shopped for my pet on the internet. And she is a good little dog.

Her sisters have the same markings and coloration as my old dog Isabella had. I liked them, but they would have reminded me too much of her. I want my dog to be an individual and not a replacement for another. And I saw Delilah first and wanted her more anyway.

The ones who had Delilah and her family before took very good care of them. The only thing they didn't do was house train them. I'm working on that right now with Delilah. There have been some accidents but she is coming along very well already. She is a very smart little girl.

I'll give more details on Delilah as time passes. I think she will inspire me to get back out to my nature adventures more often now. It had gotten very difficult to do with poor old Isabella for the last couple of years. And I have been very busy with other things recently. But maybe now Delilah will help me get back to doing the thing I love so much.

Hopefully, my next post will be a little sooner than this one was. It just snowed a lot and it's very deep. I'll be back at a nature park as soon as it's not over this little puppy's head. She's going to need a lot of exercise. I'll talk to you later.

Delilah, Delilah, oh my, oh my, oh my, you're irresistible. - Freddie Mercury

6 comments:

  1. Just keep taking her out every hour and give lots of praise for job done. A treat can help even better. When it is in the house just say lets go out and try not to yell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. I hope you two have many happy adventures together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!! Happy New Dog Friend! I am so glad that you decided to adopt another dog. So good for you both! Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, she's adorable. Such a cute face and good company too. Glad you found her

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMC, Delilah is SO cute! I'm looking forward to more adventures with her.

    ReplyDelete