Saturday, December 8, 2018

JDG

Good ol' JDG. I think maybe that's this cow's name. Is it? Is it maybe the name of the owner? Do we really care?

Well, I kind of care. I care because I like to imagine that these are the cow's initials to its real name. Maybe it's a really good name. I won't guess a name. I want you to do it.

Maybe this cow is one of those talking cows I've heard so much about.

What? You haven't heard of any talking cows? You're not from around hear, are you? Neither am I.

Okay, that's enough. I was just trying to have a bit of fun. That's what blogs are for. I sometimes forget that. And I sometimes get busy with everyday life and forget to take care of my blog. At those times I don't have much fun. But today is fun because I'm here and I brought JDG with me.

I will leave this as kind of a short post because I want to ease back into things. I made a ton of money while I was away. It was the reason for my absence.  Was that fun? Maybe a little bit. But the blog is my true fun. It's good to be here. But I needed to brag a little. I won't add to that. I'll talk to you later.

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you earned a bunch of money - and I'm looking forward to more blog posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think JDG stands for Just darn good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve never seen a monogrammed cow before, not like that anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well...I wanna know how you made all that money!! I hope it wasn't branding cows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I read that you made a ton of monkey while you were away.
    I am a real monkey.
    I hope Alice will never be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete