Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Just A Little Bit Of Nothing

I'm attempting to get back on the trail of a new adventure. But it's been kind of hard. The fall season brings me down for some reason. I try to overcome it every year, but it never seems to work. Now I'm trying to figure out a way to just work with it. We'll see how this plan goes.

I'm in the process of setting up a new business which is taking up a lot of my time. So now I'm not adapting to the fall as well as I hoped this year. That leaves me with a bit of a problem. I'm looking for a good idea or two for my nature adventures. I need something that might inspire me.

I know I'll come up with something good eventually. I usually do. Maybe I need to get back out to trails like this one. That kind of thing usually helps a lot. I think maybe I'll practice my bird photography. When the leaves are off the trees it will be a little easier.

I also have some trees to cut down once they are ready. Maybe I'll show you my evil destruction of my small forest. It won't be pretty, but it will be interesting. Or maybe I could just get out and have some fun. Hmm, I didn't think of that before. That might be just the thing. I'll talk to you later.

9 comments:

  1. A trail beckoning is calling adventure to me. You'll find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you hugs to help you through your seasonal slump

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look for the colors of the season. I find that plants are more interesting in the autumn and maybe that can help lift your spirits. Leaves, trees, dead and dying blossoms...they are all very interesting and colorful during this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll figure it out - I can't wait to see the result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's winter that I always have a hard time adjusting to. That brings me down.
    You could always do the abc's of nature. Something like a-apple tree, b-bird, c-caterpillar. You get the idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winter is my SAD time. Hope you come through this time well, Ratty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go find a good area with feeders to get up close and personal with your avian friends.Get out daily and just walk makes my day better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just drive yourself mad with creativity and imagination. You must be mad.
    That's the way to realise beauty of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'd suggest letting fun win!! Even more so if you are starting a new business -- you need to relax sometimes. Good luck both the new venture and the relaxing from it out in nature.

    ReplyDelete