Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Little Flowers

Sometimes there's not really a story behind something I take a picture of. I was walking along and I happened to take a liking to this patch of flowers, so I took several pictures of it. Google+ did some automatic enhancements to it, which I'm not sure I think is a good thing to do to a person's pictures, but that's what they did.

I only have this one picture today because the rest were close to identical. You see one and you see 'em all. Another thing Google+ did was make an animation of several of these pictures. It came out so good that I thought about sharing that, but then I remembered how much of a pain animations can be for anyone trying to read a post.

I usually would be back here with a new post on Friday, but I'm going to be pretty busy the rest of the week, so I won't have another post up until Monday. I'd just write one early, but I wouldn't have time for any of the rest of the blogging stuff, so I'm just going to wait. Until then I'll be getting back here to read comments and do as much other stuff as I can. Talk to you later.

16 comments:

  1. Little flowers tell different stories.

    We interpret them the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Very intresting flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My human takes lots of photos like these - she loves patches of little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. I didn't know that until I saw these.

      Delete
  4. Have a wonderful days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't used google+ in uploading pics, so I have not seen how they animate photos. I however am so frustrated with mobile blogger, the cell phone pics I directly upload to blogs are so low in quality, totally distorted, i wonder why they do that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure why they do that, but Google has been doing a lot of strange things with photos recently.

      Delete
  6. Looks like Gill Over The Ground, a beautiful flower! Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WildBill nailed it Glechoma hederacea, also sometimes called Creeping Charlie. You found a particularly nice patch. It's in England too. Duxbury Rambler posted a closeup on May 17.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did I say that was an especially pretty "arrangement" ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were spreading out just like that in a pretty big area. I didn't even have to do much work to get the picture.

      Delete