Saturday, July 19, 2008

Suggestions?


As I go on these adventures every day, I look for things that other people might not have thought of. When I find something new I go see if there is anything of interest there. Who knows? I might find my new favorite thing. Well, I started thinking about it, and I realized that maybe other people have had some good local adventures of their own. Maybe things I'd pass by and not see. So I decided to take a few requests. If anybody has an everyday adventure they want to see here, leave a comment below describing it the best you can. If I go on a suggested adventure, I will take pictures and show them on this site. If I pick yours, I'll be sure to give you credit in the post.

So, make a suggestion in the comments section below. I'm confident somebody must have something fun they'd like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment