Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Favorite Bridge

I like to go to this bridge and look out at the water and think. There was someone I used to know, who would always ask me what I did when I wasn't with her. I would describe the parks and the nature trails to her. I always wanted her to go along, but this wasn't her kind of thing. I would tell her about seeing animals of all kinds. I would tell her about looking off this bridge into the water and watching hundreds of fish swim by. We would joke about different things each other did when we weren't together. One time, I was telling her about these trails, and she asked me in a teasing voice, "Did you see the little fishies?". Now, every time I look into the water from this bridge, I think of her, and it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment