Friday, July 11, 2008

Hero

Most people have watched movies or read books, and fantasized about being the hero of the story. Usually you come back down to earth thinking it'll probably never happen. You think you could never do things like that, or have those things happen to you. Why not? Movies, TV, and books are good things. They have some great stories. I always wondered what kind of story my life would make. After a while, I started thinking my life is a story, and I am the star, the hero, the main character. I get to experience this story in a better way than any movie or book. It's a completely interactive story. I make all the decisions. I get to write it. Everything I do is a new plot twist. I think I'll try to make my story the most amazing adventure of all time. I can't wait to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment