Thursday, August 16, 2018

I'll See You At Your Site

I don't have any pictures today. My truck has just recently been fixed all the way, I hope. My computer is still giving me problems. I think I'll have to re-install the whole operating system from scratch this time. I do hope that I'll begin to get some new nature pictures in the upcoming days.

But in the meantime I'm just going to start visiting your blogs again and commenting here and there. I miss the blogs right now, but my computer is still giving me trouble so my comments will be a little scattered. I hope to see your posts on your blogs soon.

And as soon as I can I'll have a new post here. This bit of writing isn't exactly an official post. It's just a small update to let you know I'm still here. I'll talk to you later at your blog.

8 comments:

  1. Computer probs are the worst. I use mine for work at home and interaction with friends online. When it is down, I am lost. Isn't that sad?? Sad, but true. We have grown so dependent on these darn things. Hope yours is fixed and running well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get things worked out with your computer soon, so we can see more nature pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate having computer problems. It's a wonderful machine when it works and completely frustrating when it doesn't! Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it isn't one thing it's another. Glad the truck is fixed. Hopefully the computer will be soon too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are still there! Love hearing from you on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there friend! I hate computer problems. We went away for a few days and I didn't try to blog, then we came home to find comcast was down for two days and sporadic for a few days after that. (You can bet they won't credit us on our bill for days we didn't have service!) Glad you got the truck fixed and hope the computer will be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always still here, though life is full of choices.

    ReplyDelete