Friday, September 22, 2017

Ratty's Nature Video

I'm going to try something different today. Have you noticed it yet? I have no pictures. Just a video. I wouldn't have been interested in the pictures anyway this time. I only really care about the video right now, so I cut out all the other stuff to get right to the point.

This video features some of the things that I've seen around here in the past month. There are some butterflies, bison, and sunflowers. I also have a few other things in here. My videos aren't masterpieces, but I still think you'll be entertained. So give this one a try because I think you'll like it. I'll talk to you later.

6 comments:

  1. A nice video. I like the dancing sunflowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the countryside and the wildlife, big and small. The music was a nice addition, Ratty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love especially the dancing spirits of sunflower.
    My mind starts to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Rat TV's nature show! My favorite was the waving sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete