Sunday, September 4, 2016

Back With An Interesting Bug

Since I haven't been on the internet for a month my writing is a little bit rusty. I'll leave my absence up to your wildest imaginations. But now I'm back and I've brought this interesting bug with me. It's good to be back.

The bug appears to be a moth of some kind, but I'm not really even sure about that. I found it on the front of my house. It was sitting there just looking cool one night so I whipped out my phone and took a picture of it. Having the smartphone with me really is handy.

I only have the one good picture so I'll keep the post short. I hope to have more posts starting in a few days. But I don't have any material yet so I'm not sure how soon I'll be back. Hopefully it won't be another month. I'll talk to you later.

9 comments:

  1. It is a really interesting bug! I once saw a white one similar to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya have to pause and enjoy Mother's critters...all kinds

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cool moth! I like moths - they are tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an interesting looking bug. I've never seen anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely bug! I bet his wings looks lovely when spread.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pic Ratty, I would be inclined to say it is an 'agreeable tiger moth' though it is much harder to identify from just a photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you have interesting visitors like that often, it won't be hard to find stuff to blog about. I often have nothing much interesting, but I blog anyway )))

    ReplyDelete