Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Planes Were Everywhere

Just one picture today because all of the others I took look identical to this one. I decided to share this one because it's a little different than the stuff I usually share. These planes kept flying closely overhead, so I finally decided to get a few pictures of at least one.

There was obviously an airport near where I was, but I never asked anyone about it or tried to find out. I just wanted to enjoy the different kinds of small planes I kept seeing flying above me. This one was the biggest. I wish I would have thought to get some of the others.

Maybe I could have turned up the brightness in this picture to show the plane a little better, but I haven't really been editing my pictures since I got the new camera. The picture shows the propellers stopped in motion. I guess that's something. I want to learn how to show motion a little bit though.

I've been trying to show something a little different with each post. This plane should fit that well. I still don't know what's coming next. I've been trying to go to places with at least a little bit of natural beauty or something to learn. I'll have to decide something good for my next trip. I'll talk to you next time.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, airplanes is a great machine :) Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love it when I see airplanes flying overhead.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a B-29. That must have been an impressive sight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B-29 sounds right. What was great was that the planes were all flying so low.

      Delete
  3. Great shot, Ratty. I am always trying to get good plane shots but they always turn out blurred. Nicely done on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These planes seemed to hang up there forever, so they were pretty easy to get the photos.

      Delete
  4. You did capture a really good plane shot - I'm glad someone was able to ID it because nobody over here could do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure wouldn't be able to ID a plane. I recognize the difference, but they're all just airplane to me. :)

      Delete
  5. you captured a great detail in that plane on high, that's very nicely done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was easy to get this plane becfause it was there for so long.

      Delete
  6. You have captured a very big bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that this big bird wasn't a real bird, but that would be an even better picture, wouldn't it.

      Delete