Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Another View Of The Flowers

I kept saying I needed to get a few shots of those little yellow flowers from a little farther back. So finally, here they are! They're mixed in with a lot of other weeds and some thistle. The best part this time was that I wasn't attacked by bugs!

I could see bugs hopping around these weeds so much that the plants actually shook as I walked by, but they didn't come out to get me this time. My problem is that even with all of these different plants I didn't know exactly what to take pictures of. I really don't have a good eye for plants.

I did get several different shots of some things I liked, so maybe that's what it takes. I thought this one picture today had a good variety of colors, so I decided to feature it for now. After taking some more pictures, my camera's batteries unexpectedly died on me, so it was time to head back home.

And I'm still waiting on my big news. You'll probably be the first people to hear about it when it happens because I'll probably rush to my computer to write a post about it. It sure is hard waiting. I'll get by though. I'll talk to you later.

10 comments:

  1. i love the mix of yellow and pink thistle, glad you were no longer attacked by bugs, and hoping your big news come soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really big relief to be free of those bugs.

      Delete
  2. Ratty, Can't wait for your big news and I am happy you are not "buggy" any longer :) The colors in your photo are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My big news is just that I'll be traveling around and hopefully having some more interesting posts in the future. I hope I find some good stuff.

      Delete
  3. Those are pretty wildflowers. My human is better at photographing plants and flowers than she is critters (us cats excepted). Here in the city, there aren't enough of them for her to get in decent practice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been getting plenty of practice with these wildflowers, but I don't think I'm getting much better with my pictures. I'm not sure I have a good eye for this type of picture.

      Delete
  4. I love to see all the wild flowers growing randomly like this, it really is just how nature should be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the way I like taking pictures of flowers too. It's easier than my closeups.

      Delete
  5. I like the yellow and pink, and the seed pods of the Rocket (the yellow) add texture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad these flowers were still there when I went back for these pictures.

      Delete