Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm Taking A Short Break

I'm going to take a break from blogging for a little over a week. There's nothing wrong. I just have to concentrate on getting my stuff here from Michigan right now, and I have little time for anything else for now. Many of you may have noticed that my name hasn't appeared in your comments sections in the last week and I haven't had a recent post. That's because of the reason I just stated. I'll probably be showing up in your comments sections here and there, but I won't post anything here until I'm able to concentrate fully on blogging again.

In the meantime Nature Center Magazine is still going at full strength. My posts there are already scheduled. You may enjoy the new look we have there. I've made it much easier to read, with even more of a nature feel to it. That's only a small sign of the changes to come there. We are about to make a huge change for the better, with better articles and more of a variety. So stay tuned for that. I'm expecting those changes in another month or two.

So anyway, I'll be back here in about a week and a half. I'll finally be moved all the way in at my now not so new place, and I'll hopefully be ready to blog full time again. See you soon!.


Nature Center Magazine - Your starting place for nature!

12 comments:

  1. I know the feeling Ratty. Never enough time in the day. Enjoy your blog break. Don't work too hard with the other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get things done, and we all do need a break once a while, you very well deserve it. i will be taking a blog break next week too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am spread in 2 homes and it is tough to think about consolidating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It hasn't been all that long ago that we moved into this house so I know how time consuming it can be. Don't work too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sad now that your move is permanent, but if you're happy, I'm happy for you! Have a great break, Ratty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get your stuff taken care of. Moving is such a huge job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moving is horrific. Like nails on a chalkboard. Best of link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I will be here when you get back Ratty. Good luck getting everything sorted out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moving is alot of work, Ratty. So once you are done and settled, take some time for yourself, then we'll see you back here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just take your time. Sometimes we need a break.

    ReplyDelete