Friday, November 20, 2009

My Two New Awards

I have received two awards in the last few days. They happen to be the same award, but from two different places. Think of it, two different people thought my blog was worthy enough to give this award to me. That makes me doubly grateful! I really appreciate it!



I received this first from my friend VanillaSeven, and here is his post where you can find it: Best Blog Award.

I also received this from my friend Chuck at Secondary Roads, and here is his post where you can find it: Another Award Received ~ Best Blog Award.

I want to sincerely thank you both for these awards. I am extremely grateful that you thought of me and my blog.

And to everyone else, visit their blogs and tell them Ratty sent you.

Now on to the rules for this award. You must post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted you this award and a link to his/her blog.

Pass the award on to 15 other blogs you have recently discovered, and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers you’ve awarded to let them know they have been chosen.

Well, as most of you know by now, I just simply can't do anything, and I mean anything, without being a dastardly cheater! So the way I'm going to bend the rules this time is to give it to you, the one who is reading this. Most of you have a blog, and I've already been reading yours. I know you deserve this award as much as I do, so that's why it's yours now. You've read this, so it's too late to give it back!

You don't have to do anything but accept my congratulations. But if you want to write a post about it mentioning me, I will be extremely grateful to you. And you should know by now how much I like visiting and telling you how much I like your site. I really mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you very much!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your awards, Ratty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards, Ratty..you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Icy BC
    Thank you very much.
    -

    @The Retired One
    Thanks, I'm glad you commented.
    -

    Both of your blogs are also Best Blogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! congratulations! very well deserved awards. hope you'll receive more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your awards Ratty, they are well deserved.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everybody, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete