Tuesday, September 16, 2008

An Eventful Monday

I never expected to have such an eventful everyday adventure Monday! I wasn't even sure what I was going to do. I had a new park I was thinking about looking at, and boy did I! I found some unexpected things there, like this duck.

I wasn't even sure I wanted to go. It was intended to be just a trip to take some pictures of the river, and document the flooding from the rain we've had the past few days. Instead, I also found ducks and geese and more.

On my way home later, there were some deer in my backyard, and I finally got pictures. I never expected to see any more deer this year, but there they were.

I'll tell you, when events like this happen, it becomes a little overwhelming. I'm kind of at a loss for words. I wasn't sure now what to write today. I had plenty of other things to put here from before, but in the next few days I'll have to fit in the things from my eventful Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment