Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finding Interesting Places

A place like Heritage Park is nice to go and look around, and It's close to me. I know it's not close by for everyone. Anyone can find places like this, close to them, by searching their town's website for parks. In the future I'll show more than parks and nature, even though they're some of my favorites. For people who are close to the places I'll be showing, I encourage you to go see them for yourself. As I show new things, if they have websites, I'll put links to them here, so anyone get get more information. Searching the web works for some things, but for others just go out and look around. Looking for new things is half the fun. I might see something interesting on my way home from work, or going to another place I discovered. Most people see these places and don't bother to stop, but there's hidden fun they're missing. Don't miss these new things. Stop and look. Go and see. Take a friend, take five friends, or go alone. It doesn't matter how you do it. It only matters that you have a good time. The best part is that you can visit these places every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment